Home

Formed in the late 1800’s, the ensemble was first known as the Preston Silver Band. Following the return of our veterans from the World War II it was renamed the Preston Legion Citizen’s Band in 1946 and became the Cambridge Concert Band in 1973 with the incorporation of Preston, Galt and Hespeler into the City of Cambridge.

The Cambridge Concert Band is a non-profit charitable organization, and gratefully acknowledges the financial support of the City of Cambridge, the Royal Canadian Legion, Branch 126 (Preston), and individual donors.